It is easy!!
1. Call on Saturday for a bidder number 724-458-4214
(phone lines open at 7:45)
2. print our 2013 Auction Guide or pick one up at local newstands
full copy of our guide is located in Play Day paper. Also find one at Grove City McDonalds, County Market Rotary display or Slippery Rock Giant Eagle Display!
3. Tune in at WSAJ-FM 91.1 or Armstrong Cable Channel 19 from 7:45am - 2pm to listen to or watch all the action! 4. Call 724-458-4214 to place bids as often as you like on as many items as you are interested in! Don't wait until the last minute to bid as you may miss the opportunity to win the bid! 5. You will be notified by phone if you won the bid! Items can be picked up at Grove City High School Until 3pm on the day of the auction.
CASH, CHECK or CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
We sure appreciate your support!
With the generosity of area businesses and community
members, we are excited about the success of our annual auction. Your
support as a bidder or by making a donation has helped make
a difference to the children, students, families,
community programs and regional / international relief
organizations that our Grove City Rotary Club support
on a regular basis! PLEASE continue to support our auction.
The auction guide will be available in the March 22 edition of the Allied News!
Saturday, March 25, 2017
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Watch our auction live on Armstrong channel 19 or listen on 91.1 FM. Phone in your bids. Great Deals for a Great Cause!
It is easy!
- Pick up a copy of the Wednesday, March 22 edition of the Allied News to see the list of auction items! (A listing will be posted here, too, after that date.)
- Call 724-458-4214 on Saturday, March 25 between 8:45 am and 2:00 pm to receive your bidder number
- Watch on Armstrong Cable Channel 19 or listen on WSAJ-FM 91.1 to follow the auction LIVE!
- At the end of each 10 minute section, all winners will be contacted by phone with instructions about picking up and paying for their items at the Grove City High School by 4:00pm Saturday.
- We do accept credit card payments (we would like to suggest that you consider adding the 3% fee to your purchases to cover the credit charge fees charged by the credit card company)
Remember that this is our one and only fundraiser to gather funds to support the youth programs, scholarships, leadership programs and family support programs that we support in the community. Additionally, we are raising funds to add handicap playground equipment in the Grove City Memorial Park. Please support our efforts!
Pre-registration is now closed. Please call 724-458-4214 on Saturday, March 25 starting at 8:45 am to request a Bidder's Number.
Many great items will be auctioned on Saturday, including. . .
Three Credits of Undergraduate Tuition and a gift basket from
Point Park University
Valued at over $2,000
Two separate packages will be auctioned!
Thanks for your support. See you in 2018!