Take a few minutes to view a short video
about "Rotary International" and
our world-wide efforts and projects
In addition to hosting incoming and outgoing high school foreign exchange students, our club has supported disaster relief efforts around the world and has hosted Group Study Exchange Teams here in Grove City. In addition, our local club has helped in Haitti with humanitarian aide, provided support for a medical clinic for children and families in Guatemala, supports a water project and the building of a school in Uganda and supplied desks and school supplies for children in Mali.
That's an amazing international effort!
Please contact us if you are interested in ways to assist in international service projects and humanitarian aide.
Group Study Exchange Team here from Brazil - May 2010
One of our major efforts as an international organization is to eradicate polio from the world. As a local club, Grove City will be sponsoring several events over the next year to contribute to this effort. We are within a few countries from complete success!
- we sponsor inbound and outbound exchange students for full year or short term exchanges
- DO you have an interest in becoming an exchange student? Please contact us ASAP to find out about upcoming opportunities.
- We have teamed with the Grove City Middle School to raise funds to supply a village in Africa with a water collection system to provide CLEAN, SAFE drinking water through Richard Welch and his Uganda Water Projects.
- We are working with Ardienne Orris to provide much needed medical equipment for children in Guatemala.
- We are teaming with Ashley and Sam Barnhill to provided needed assistance in Madagascar, Africa
- Rotarian, Megan Reuber, is in Guinea West Africa serving with the Alliance
- We support Rotary's ShelterBox program providing a large tent and living supplies for a family in times of disaster.