Rotaract is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 18 to 30. Rotaract clubs are either community or university based, and they’re sponsored by a local Rotary club. This makes them true "partners in service" and key members of the family of Rotary.
As one of Rotary’s most significant and fastest-growing service programs, with more than 8,400 clubs in about 170 countries and geographical areas, Rotaract has become a worldwide phenomenon.
How does it work?
All Rotaract efforts begin at the local, grassroots level, with members addressing their communities’ physical and social needs while promoting international understanding and peace through a framework of friendship and service.
Rotaractors may also:
- Work together with Interact clubs or mentor Interactors
- Participate in Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Become Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholars or Group Study Exchange team members
- Seek membership in their local Rotary club after their Rotaract membership ends.
- See more ideas for staying connected to Rotary in Rotarians and alumni.
- Rotaractors are encouraged to keep their club's contact information current.
How can I learn more?
visit the Roteract page of Rotary.org
or contact Grove City Rotary
Roteract Club - Grove City